Welcome to Sexy Mellissa website. www.sexymellissa.com, (“Sexy Mellissa”, "we", “us” or “our”) values and respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when You visit or use the website www.sexymellissa.com (the “Website”), interact with services, features, functionality, content, applications, or products offered by Sexy Mellissa through the Website, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may enter, use, or provide any information to or via the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information (as defined below) from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features; register on the Website; make any purchases or conduct any transactions through the Website; use any of the interactive features of this Website; or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use.
- On this Website;
- In an e-mail, phone call, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
- When you interact with our advertising on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- By any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website including:
- From Visitors of the Website: Information that is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address; domain server; Internet browser; equipment used to access the Website; and Website usage details (“Non-Personal Information”).
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name; postal address(es) (street number, city, state, zip code, country); e-mail address; telephone number (individual and company); payment information (e.g., credit card number); linked social network account(s), if applicable; and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”).
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
We collect information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details; contents of an e-mail or direct message sent through the Website; IP addresses and information collected through cookies; web beacons; and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, our advertisers.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of purchasing any products via the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website. For example, you may be required to provide payment information before placing an order through our Website;
- Contents of an e-mail or direct message sent through the Website;
- Your search queries on the Website; and
- Certain “aggregate information,” or data collected about your use of the Website or regarding a category of products, services, or users.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION AND TRACKING
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and other Users, including Buyers and Sellers, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your computer equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
TECHNOLOGIES USED BY US
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with notices about your account;
- To improve our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To facilitate transactions in which you are involved;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we have collected from you for general commercial purposes. For example, we may use your reviews about a particular product and brand of to enable us to sell the reviews to the Seller, to other sellers, or to the product’s manufacturer and/or brand owner.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you use our Website to send a direct message, we will transmit the contents of that direct message and your name to the recipient;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We have implemented reasonable security measures designed to protect your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Data and records regarding your registration and use of the Website will be retained for a reasonable period of time. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. These facilities may be operated by us or by our third party service providers. By using the Website, you consent to have your Personal Information stored, transferred, and processed by these facilities. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Without limiting the above, occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
We may also provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information about our users’ traffic patterns and related site information to third party advertisers.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information in your account online at any time by logging on to your account and editing your information.
We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, because we keep track of past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on this site. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
We may, from time to time, send you e-mail regarding our services. In addition, we and our partners may occasionally send you direct mail (including e-mail) about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from such e-mail messages.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to third party websites, whose information practices may be different than Sexy Mellissa’s. Visitors should consult such third-party sites’ privacy notices as Sexy Mellissa does not have any control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. Sexy Mellissa does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party.
These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Sexy Mellissa of the contents on such third-party websites. Sexy Mellissa cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from the Website since these sites are owned and operated by independent retailers.
Sexy Mellissa is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party sites. Sexy Mellissa has not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party sites. If you decide to access linked third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. Sexy Mellissa strongly encourages you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or off-line transaction with any of these third parties.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
You are not required to supply any of the personal information that we may request; however, failure to do so may result in our being unable to open or maintain your account or to provide services to you. While we make every effort to ensure that all information we hold about you is accurate, complete, and up to date, you can help us considerably in this regard by promptly notifying us if there are any changes to your personal information.
INQUIRIES AND FURTHER DETAILS
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please send an email to us at email@example.com